Approximately 1 in 88 children and their families are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder, or ASD. To help support this growing condition, I’ve created a free pattern that you can download, representing the puzzle piece symbol for autism awareness. Learn all about it in the video, and download the free pattern below.
Click here to download the FREE Autism Spectrum Puzzle Piece Pattern.
- Use it to create your own stained glass autism awareness symbol to display;
- Sell your stained glass piece to fundraise for your local autism centre;
- Share the pattern with your friends or family;
- Commission a local artist to create the piece for you;
- Print it out as a colouring book pattern for a child.
During March and April, 2013, I’ll be donating 10% of any gift certificates for stained glass classes to the Autism Society of Newfoundland and Labrador. For more information or to purchase a gift certificate for a stained glass class, see the GeekyGlass classes page.
Plus, solve this riddle to find out which day in March classes will be half price (and free!)
Together, we can shine light through the spectrum!
p.s. Love puzzles? Click here to try putting together this online stained glass jigsaw puzzle: