Setting up in stained glass takes a bit of a financial commitment at first when purchasing your tools and materials, but there are a few things you can do to save money while making beautiful glass. Take a look at this video for 6 tips on how to be a smart with your cash while crafting:
- Tip #1. Use scrap glass.
- Tip #2. Use liquid dish detergent.
- Tip #3. Make your own hooks.
- Tip #4. Stock up on sale metals.
- Tip #5. Take care of your equipment.
- Tip #6. Plan your supply shopping allowance.
Do you have any other tips on how to save money while making stained glass? I’d love to hear them! Comment below, or share them on the GeekyGlass Facebook page today.